- 民主是一种很复杂的东西， 复杂到这是中国人 唯一没能山寨成功的东西。
- Democracy is a very complicated thing, so complicated that it is the only thing that the Chinese have not been able to copy.
- 一位年轻人在工作时抱怨道：“这种政府真差劲儿！！！！！”结果被一位警察听到而遭逮捕。年轻人辩解说：“我根本没讲是哪个政府，你怎么可以随便逮捕我呢？”“ 你少骗人，”警察咆哮道，“我在这里工作二十多年了，哪一个政府差劲我不会知道吗？”
- A young man complained at work, “This kind of government sucks!!!!” and was arrested by a police officer. The young man defended: “I didn’t say which government it was, how could you arrest me casually?” “You don’t lie,” the policeman smiled, “I’ve worked here for more than 20 years, which government is bad，should I not know?”
- On the road, Brezhnev saw a man carrying a watermelon home. He stopped the car and greeted the man, asking him to sell him the watermelon. “Okay, Comrade Brezhnev.” The man said, “You choose one.”, “But there is only one watermelon.”, “That’s how we chose you.
- Q: What was the purpose of the Soviet Union’s invasion of Czechoslovakia? A: To find the Czechoslovakian people who invited them to intervene.
- Two East German people chatting while standing near the Berlin Wall. One asked, “What do you think of our regime?” The other replied, “Same opinion as you.” “In that case, I’ll be responsible for arresting you!”